• Name: Clayton Glasco
• Height: 5”11
• Weight: 217
• Position: LB/Nickel
• College: Indiana State University
• Twitter: Clayton_glas
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Home town is Pickerington Ohio, and what I love about Pickerington is the people and the community around me, not a lot of people that I don’t know.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study is so important to understand your opponents scheme and tendencies, strength and conditioning is what keeps an athlete healthy and prepared for battle, Practice hard play hard but practice under control, practice is honestly most important to me because I’m a hands on learner
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family and how I represent them because everything I do is a representation on how I was raised.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was committed to Ohio University out of high school but I failed to go to a 4 year university out of high school due to grades and ended up going to prep school called Jireh prep. In the third game of my prep season I tore my ACL in my left knee. In that process I lose my scholarship to Ohio University, I ended up doing 2 years in juco at Monroe college, then worked to the position I’m at today.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chibueze Nwanna he played for Lackawanna College now plays for Arkansas
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would finish my degree in communication and plan on getting into the journalism or broadcasting
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member, family is my everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Steven A Smith, being a sport personality is a dream of mine
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity I had to overcome is realizing that no matter how good u are on the field grades come first
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I got a whooping in the middle of class for talking back to the teacher
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A big hit on the running from Kansas in the second quarter
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Sail by awolnation
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My love of the game and I’m willing to do whatever takes to help my team
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandmother cause she was one of my greatest supporters and just an amazing woman
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Desean Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• People that like you might never respect but if your respected liking you will happen, I’m here to be respected not liked
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice, I feel for it the most for the fact that I’m a Ravens fan, but I do not disagree with the league your should never put your hands on any female or anyone to be exact
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother and father because in their lives they have worked for everything they have and through their life and adversity they always kept their head held high