- Name: Aaron Winchester
- Height: 6010
- Weight: 195
- Position: Quarterback
- College: Central Connecticut State University
- Twitter: AWUno1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in Lawrenceville,GA which is like 45 minutes north of Atlanta. Most of my friends that i grew up with are still in the same area so the best part is getting to see them when im home.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, Film Study
As an athlete your body is your livelihood so making sure that your body is in the best condition is very important. Practice is second because in order to become good at something you have to practice it over and over again and then film study to understand what and why you are correcting things.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really worry. I believe with the faith that I have in God and understanding that he is in control then I have nothing to worry about it. Just roll with the punches.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• During my college career I was involved in 4 quarterback competitions for the starting job. I lost 3 before winning my last one in my last year of eligibility. At first I was extremely disappointed but I always felt I was good enough to led a team out every week and held on to that thought and kept grinding until I got a shot.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates have always said my leadership ability is my best quality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I have ever played against would be Cam Gill at Wagner.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football then it’ll be coaching football. This game is my life and I wanna be around it as much as I can for as long as I can.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room would be cleaned first since that’s where I spend most of time and recharge for the next day.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would try and save all of them if I can manage to save one or the other I’d try to save them all.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Iron Man. He has so many inventions and stuff I think it’ll be cool to be him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life would be seeing my mother struggle for a stretch of my life. Seeing that affected me and I wanted to do as much as I could to help her. With time it got better and being a help around the house helped me get through it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is losing all those competitions.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable moment of my collegiate career was winning the NEC conference championship this past season.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Monster by Future.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Level of IQ. I believe the ability to process information quickly at the next level separates the good and great.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle Brian because some family members say we have similarities and I was young when he passed away so my memory is not as clear.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• A-Dub’s Disco.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyler Lockett is very slept on in the NFL.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected with a doubt. I’d sell ice cream if I wanted to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown because I feel like his issue relates to mental health and so many men neglect to take care of that aspect.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win! Never lose just learn.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My biggest influence is my mother. She is superman to me and has went above and beyond for me and my siblings. Hopefully one day I can be half the parent she is.