- Name: Woody Brandom
- Height: 6’5″
- Weight: 255
- Position: Tight End
- College: Sam Houston State University
- Twitter: @woodybrandom
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- Corona, CA is a great town. Not too big. Not too small. Near Huntington Beach/Newport Beach. Great hiking trials behind our house in the Cleveland National Forest.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
- Losing weight, because then I can’t smash like I want to.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- I failed to get a lot of offers out of JC. I had to force myself to stay on track and listen to those who matter. Cannot wait to have a successful career in the NFL, and show my doubters what’s up.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My passion on the field.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Sully Laiche from Nichols State
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Law Enforcement (I have my BA in Criminal Justice)
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- Definitely a family member…Ohana (which means Family).
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- The Rock because he’s bad ass.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it? What is your most embarrassing moment?
- In high school, we were playing our football rival. As I was leaving the field, I looked over and mad-dogged the other team and when I turned my head back, I tripped over a cone and fell!
What was your best play of your collegiate career?
- My 61-yard reception against Nichols
What song best describes your work ethic?
- “Chanel” by Young Thug
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- My Grandpa Ernie because he always supported me and believed in me no matter what.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- Wiggle Wiggle
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Zach Ertz
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- Respected…I don’t care who likes me…I’m here to play football, not make friends.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
- Aaron Hernandez. He was a great tight end that couldn’t handle the big leagues.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My dad. Not only did he coach me but he also is my biggest fan.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago