- Name: Tremaine Ross Jr
- Height: 5’8”
- Weight: 180
- Position: WR/RS
- College: University of Charleston
- Twitter: @Tre__RR
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Detroit, MI and what I love most about my city is that it teaches you about hard work. If you want to achieve something you have to work hard for it and grind by any means necessary.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, because I’m a firm believer in people play how they practice. Strength and Conditioning, because you have to be prepared physically to perform. Film study, it’s important to know your opponents’ tendencies.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about not succeeding in enough time to save my family from our struggles.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at reaching some of my personal goals for this season. I’m currently working harder at my craft as well as motivating my brothers to be the best that they can be.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Work ethic.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Aaron Cooper
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would probably be a mental health nurse.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, then car.
If there were a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Hate to be selfish, but I would save one family member because I know my family would do the same and I would like to be around someone that I can trust.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Willie Beamen, because he was passionate about the game even when he faced adversity.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I lost my cousin last year. It has been tough overcoming this situation, but I try to make him proud of the decisions that I make. I’m also going to fulfill all the things that we talked about achieving.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I tried to let a silent one out in class and it backfired.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first collegiate touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Closer to my dream by Goapele
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I believe my work ethic will help me succeed at the next level. I’m always willing to outwork everybody.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My cousin Derron, it would be nice to just have one last conversation.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Lib
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kahzin Daniels
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because I can care less about being liked or disliked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, because he has every right to express his beliefs.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, she has made countless sacrifices for my family and I cannot thank her enough. She has shown me what hard work is all about and to have a positive impact on those that you encounter.