- Name: Tre Coney
- Height: 6010
- Weight: 315
- Position: OL
- College: Reinhardt University
- Twitter: @Coneyboii64
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Dublin, Ga! What I love most about it, is just gave me a path since I was child that I wanna make it somewhere big from a small place.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning
- Film study
The reason I put strength and conditioning first is because I feel as if to be able to perform at your full potential you have to be well conditioned and fairly strong
Film study is second because you have to know what’s going on in order to perform Practice is the last step cause that is where you can try a lot of things as a player and find out what’s the best way for you to gain an advantage on your opponent
What do you worry about, and why?
• Something I worry about a lot is failing, I know where I come from and I seen a lot of people that could’ve done something with themselves, and I don’t wanna fall in that same category
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I got suspended for a game before, because of my attitude and I feel like I not only let myself down, but my family, and teammates, and the kids back in my hometown that look up too me. What I learned from that is just becoming more positive and enjoying and realizing football is bigger than just a game for me.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My strength and physical style of play and confidence
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• David Green from Southeastern University my Freshman year
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career outside of football would probably consist of being a business owner of a restaurant or being a producer I love music
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My Mother without a doubt she sacrificed too much for me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Craig off of Friday he was just involved in something on all 3 movies
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Growing up without a Father I really had to grow up at an early age
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Can’t remember having one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• When I scored a touchdown on senior day, I was at running back
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NoCap- First Day In
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Confidence that I know I’m going to get the job done
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Grandad, my life changed when passed away when I was in the 5th grade
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Shaq Mason
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I can careless if people like me, I just like to be respected because I show others respect no matter who they are
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother, I watched her sacrificed my whole life and it Instilled a work ethic in me I cannot explain
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Report: Cowboys Strength and Conditioning Coach Markus Paul is in the hospital he has not passed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago