- Name: Sei-J Lauago
- Height: 5’7
- Weight: 185
- Position: RB
- College: Dixie State University
- Twitter: @SeiJLauago
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Paramount, CA which is a city full of many opportunities. What I love most about my city is the friendly environment, everyone knows each other and helps each other no matter what.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study has to be my number one because that’s where you can sit down and learn your opponents tendencies, their weaknesses and strengths and know what type of player you are going up against. You get a preview before the game even starts and taking advantage of your film study time is important so that will always be number one.
-Practice is my second because your competing everyday with your teammate and the more you compete, the more you get better come game day.
– Strength and Conditioning is my third because you got to be a player in shape, and a player with strength in order to play the game of football. Not taking strength and conditioning seriously is what discredits you from getting on the field
What do you worry about, and why?
• I always worried about a lot of things, but I’m a man of great faith so at the end of the day, whatever path that God has set me for, I’m willing to give it my all with no worries.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed my first college exam my freshman year of college, and being a student from a school with high grades really made me question if college was for me. But, I took tutoring lessons and learned how to study effectively with other classmates and I learned to be back on track.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my work ethic because I’m not a person who loves to talk a lot on and off the field, but I will always lead by example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Alani Pututau- D end- Adams State University
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be in the law enforcement if I wasn’t playing football.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first because I feel that your room is a first impression of how you take care of everything else. If your room is clean, then that means your desk would be clean and your car would be clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• It’s tough to answer a question when it’s three against one, but my family is my top priority so I’d choose saving a family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• if I could be any television or movie character, I would be Thor because he’s very strong, and he fights for his family no matter what.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life would have to be my freshman year at Dixie State. I didn’t get as many reps during the game as I would have loved too and that deemed down my own talents of playing football. I overcame it by sticking with football, I was always in the weight room and always conditioning hard, and when opportunities came my way to showcase to the coaches what I could do, I seized my opportunity.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• my most embarrassing moment was in second grade when we were done run with school and I was running out the gates and looking behind for my friend and right when I turned my head I hit the pole.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My memorable play of my college career was scoring the first play of the game against Central Washington my sophomore year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Grinding all my Life- Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental Strength
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back, it’d have to be my Grandma Mekisa because she was my #1 supporter in every sport I played and I just wish she was still here to watch me play through college
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Hachu, Bless U
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Joe Mixon- RB- Cinncanatti Bengals
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because it doesn’t matter who does or doesn’t like me, and not everyone is going to like you, but respect is way more important.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Sean Taylor because he had a great career ahead of him and was a monster on the field at Safety.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life would have to be my dad. He has pushed me to my utmost limits in life to be a great athlete, and a great scholar. He’s never let me fail and even when I did reach a limit I thought I had, he pushed me even more.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tre McNeil, DB, Gannon University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- 2022 NFL Transactions for June 24, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Anything helps twitter.com/rantingron716/…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Carl Igweh, DL, Frostburg State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/carl-i…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Aguilar, DB, Butler University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
Texas A&M defensive back Leon O’Neal Jr recently sat down with Chris DiCerbo on...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...