- Name: Rashad Medaris
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 185
- Position: WR
- College: Cincinnati
- Twitter: Smoke3_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Indianapolis is my hometown and it’s actually a great place for sports. We have the NBA Pacers and the Colts of course. Also …… the NFL Combine each year. Would be nice to get an invite for the hometown kid.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Actually …… there all equally important to being successful in the game. The lack of giving one area 100 percent of your time will lead to failure eventually.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve played in a few games where we failed to get the victory and individually the part that I played makes me work harder on fine turning the little things in order to have a better outcome the next week.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m not really sure ……. but I definitely work hard at being the best teammate on and off the field. Hopefully they see me as a good person with integrity.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• NFL Scout with dreams of becoming a General Manager one day.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Physical I’m stronger then my initial appearance! Non-Physical I believe that I’m very knowledgeable with understanding all aspects of football. I’m basically a football sponge.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Rock Ya-Sin (Temple )
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’d be Denzel Washington because I feel like he’s always one step ahead of everyone in a movie.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I transferred from Western Illinois to Cincinnati, my transcript didn’t get received in time so I ended up sitting out a whole academic semester. So with that I took advantage of the free time to work on my craft.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Spilling milk over me my first day of Kindergarten.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 77 Yard Touchdown Catch Vs Ohio.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Just Win – Young Jeezy
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother, because growing up I spent a lot of time with her.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Nelson Angular
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Actions speak louder than words to me.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Parents . If it wasn’t for them sacrificing lots of time and pushing me to be the best man I could be I wouldn’t be in the position I’m in today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...