A former University of Texas at San Antonio defensive back has been arrested and charged for the fatal stabbing of his sister.
Among the details in the affidavit is an alleged confession by the former UTSA player caught on a doorbell camera at the residence, per My San Antonio.
When Travis County Sheriff’s deputies arrived to the 16000 block of Vescovo Lane in Pflugerville around 5:31 p.m. Friday, they found 32-year-old Jennifer Chimoa Ebichi dead in the kitchen and her brother covered in blood, according to the affidavit.
The Travis County sheriff’s office said 25-year-old Michael Egwuagu was charged with murder in the Friday killing of his sister in Pflugerville.
Sheriff’s office spokeswoman Kristen Dark said authorities have been told the victim was in her first trimester of pregnancy but they are waiting on an autopsy to confirm that.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Aidan Hogan, TE, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/aidan-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2qsiTyJ7DF
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:49ers coach says George Kittle could come back soon if they are playing meaningful games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jordan Davis, DT, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jordan… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n1MZRIt8RV
about 1 hour ago
- Red Sox Free Agent Target: Taijuan Walker ift.tt/39y1tJq
about 1 hour ago