- Name: Martine Perez
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 215
- Position: Safety
- College: Ohio Dominican University
- Twitter: @martineperez_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Busy, everybody is on the move going to point A to point B. Columbus, Ohio atmosphere is filled with passion, dreams and aspiration. Being a Brother, Son, Uncle, Nephew, and Cousin is what I love most about my hometown.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength and conditioning and practice. It is important to have the appropriate knowledge out there on the field. Film study can make an average player to a play maker.
What do you worry about, and why?
• The choices I make. Making decision not only affect me but those around me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I’ve failed a class and looked and felt disgusted. I had to reflect but listening help me overcome it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Serious, Strong, Hungry
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I’m the best player I ever played against. I say that because there was a time, I was my own worst enemy and fighting battle against myself.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Landscaping, it probably more so a hobby but like football it has potential.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My desk, I start small then work my way up.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• The three Strangers I would save. If I capable to save anyone it would be them. My family is strong, and they believe in me and the decisions I make. If my family was strangers in the same pediment, I would want somebody to do the same for them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington, he a Grammy award winner.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Relationship where my biggest adversity in life. I had to dealt with it with honesty and communication.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I dream I peed on my myself and it was embarrassing when you have to take the sheets down, wash them, wash clothes, and take a shower.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The tackle I made in my first collegiate bowl game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevin Gates Push it.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My mind, I’m a thinker.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Michael Jackson, I remember the day he dies. I was at Kings Island with my Aunt and cousins. I feel like he died to soon and still had more accomplishments to make.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• All lineman is underrated
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I would rather someone call me for advice than to hang out.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick, he took a knee and voice his opinion. I feel it was off-field issues that he spoke about that had his career derailed.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• God, I keep God first me Second. I give thank every day for allowing me wake up. Without him nothing is possible.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former MLB Star Carl Crawford Has Been Arrested for Domestic Violence dlvr.it/RY0qSz https://t.co/hRYlZvS6Uq
about 1 hour ago
- Possible Kevin Durant Return Affecting Nets’ Title Odds dlvr.it/RY0qNN https://t.co/shQzrsYVPx
about 1 hour ago
- Ok Jelani! I see you youtu.be/5UB275c8jV0
about 1 hour ago
- Beecher Provides Hope for Bruins’ Future ift.tt/2MACWGF
about 2 hours ago
- Tom Brady Was Interested in Signing With the Saints Had Drew Brees Retired dlvr.it/RY0ddd https://t.co/1hgbIFE8GV
about 3 hours ago