- Name: Kris Lewis
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 200
- Position: WR
- College: Kentucky Christian University
- Twitter: @Huncho_Uno
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Fultondale Alabama the thing I love most about this place is that it’s small and everyone’s like a family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning , film study then practice I feel this way because you have to be in shape to play the game, film study is big so you know what you’re going to be going against before you see them in person, practice reflects how well you do the first two things.
What do you worry about, and why?
• One of the things I worry about is my family not being able to see me achieve some of my goals because of age and health issues.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was in the 7th grade I didn’t make the basketball team and the next year I did everything possible to make that team working as hard as I could in the gym.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates would say my best quality is the energy I bring to the team and leading by example.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played in college is Josh Allen for sure.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I wasn’t playing football I’d probably do something in the music industry.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d say my car I spend more time there honestly.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I’d save my family because sometimes family is all you have to lean on.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would have to be Will Smith in Bad boys he’s just a clown and our personalities are alike.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity I’ve faced is not making the grades to play at schools I had offers from and I’ve just been taking pride in school to show myself I can do what i should have done in the first place.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment for sure getting hit in the face with the ball going across the middle my junior year in college.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• First touchdown my senior year this season for this reason, after being ineligible the season before it just felt good to be back playing with my team and scoring points for us.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Song that describes my work ethic id say Grinding all my life by Nipsey Hussle.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think the most important trait at the next level would be your mentality everything inside you has to turn up another notch.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Probably my First coach who was like a grandfather to me just to show him the things I accomplished because of him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• My club would probably be named Dance with Cho.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Most underrated player in the NFL I’d have to say for me is Calvin Ridley
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Id rather be respected, everyone in the world isn’t meant to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ardarius Stewart cause he’s a big brother to me and I’m ready to see him back in action.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose more then anything in the world at anything I play.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Biggest influence for me would be my mom cause she’s been through a lot and she keeps fighting and shows me everyday to be a strong person.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds