- Name: Kal-El Williams
- Height: 6’0
- Position: Fullback/Linebacker
- College: University of Charleston
- Twitter: @phillycheese300
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Philadelphia, Pa the Frankford section of the city where it can be pretty tough but praise the game of football. Frankford Chargers is how I fell in love with football.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, strength and conditioning then practice. This is my order because film study is one of the most important aspects to the game by developing football IQ. Strength and conditioning is also important because this is how I physically prepare my body for the season. Practice is where I put everything together to perfect the details leading up to game day.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I tend to worry too much of the health of my parents. They are both disabled with limits them to what they can and can not do. Being away from home limits how much I can help them out.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I made the transition to Linebacker after my freshmen season I failed at recognizing gap scheme. To develop my knowledge of the game I would wake up each morning a hour before breakfast reviewing my notes and watching film. I bought myself a white board and would draw out formations.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would most likely say my energy. I come to film, weights, meetings, practice etc. ready to attack the day. Hard work is contagious.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Antonio Calloway
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would pursue music. I love everything about it.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save whoever I can first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Will Smith. There’s nothing that man can not do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Having to live on my own at the age of 16thousands of miles away from my entire family. That forced me to become a man. My close friends helped me a lot, they became family to me and I couldn’t thank them enough.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment has to be falling on my butt because I missed a step.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• This has to be the play where I knocked off a defender’shelmet against Rice on a block.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Won’t Stop by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My tenacity.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather, to show him the man I am becoming.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• On The Ri5e
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Azeez Al-Shair
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, shows that people understand what it took for me to become the man I am.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ruben Foster. He reminds every one of how the game used to be played that made us all fall in love with football. It is just unfortunate that off field issues control his future in the NFL.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I prepare to display the best version of me so I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My first cousin Devin. He has supported me through my highs and lows throughout my college career. He has motivated me to keep going late nights and pushes me. I could go on forever about him, for that I am truly grateful.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:CFL defensive lineman Chris Larsen is being investigated for allegedly beating an LGBTQ community membe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Le’Vonte Larry, DB, Savannah State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/levont… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Trevor Penning, OT, University of Northern Iowa | 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/trevor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:CFL defensive lineman Chris Larsen is being investigated for allegedly beating an LGBTQ community… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:CFL defensive lineman Chris Larsen is being investigated for allegedly beating an LGBTQ community member clos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...