- Jack Kramer
- Bowling Green State University
- 301 LBS.
- Hometown: Plainfield, IL
- Twitter: @jack_kramer65
- GP: 12
As an athlete, what is your motivation?
My motivation as an athlete is to be the best leader, teammate, and player I can be on a daily basis, both on and off the field.
What defines success for you?
Doing everything in my power to make sure that the team reaches our goals in the end. There is nothing more important than the team.
What would your teammates say about the type of teammate you are?
I believe they would say that I am a good teammate on and off the field, as well as being a vocal leader and one who leads by example.
What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
I never break any of the pre-game rituals that I personally have and I live by always doing the right things.
Who is the toughest player you’ve competed against during your collegiate career?
Byron Cowart, Maryland.
Who is the best player in the NFL?
What is your team of choice on Madden, why?
The Chicago Bears because I am from Illinois and grew up a Bears fan.
Failure is inevitable in life. How do you handle situations that don’t go in your favor?
I think about everything that went wrong during failed situations, learns from those experiences, and do everything I can to ensure that it never happens again.
Is there a current/former NFL player that you model your game after?
Knowing what you do now, what would you go back and tell yourself as a High-School Freshman?
Keep moving forward and give your best effort each and every single day because the next day is never guaranteed. Also, never take anything for granted.
What is your go-to restaurant near campus?
Beckett’s Burger Bar.
If your life was a book, what would its title be?
“If You Give a Kid a Dream.”
What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, living or deceased, who would it be and why?
Michael Jordan because I believe that he is one of the best athletes of all-time.
Forty-years from now, what do you want to be remembered for?
I want to be remembered as a leader and captain that did everything the right way and someone who put the team in the best position to be successful. Also, I want to be remembered as someone who helped change the culture of the program in a positive way.
In 15 words or less, why should an NFL team invest in you?
I’m a coachable, hard-working, and quick learning player that will always give my all.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Utah High School football star one of three people arrested for brutally beating a man with wooden blocks and a pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gianni D’Arienzo, DB, William Jewell College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for June 18, 2021 | Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/workou… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- 2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/willia… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: William Waddell, OL, Western Illinois University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/willia…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Obinna Eze. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Chris Ferguson. Together we...
USC Trojans linebacker Hunter Echols sat down with Chris Dicerbo on Slightly Personal, Always...
In this video, we break down film, QB Spotlight owner Steven Hamner breaks down...