- Name: Dom Mcneil
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 175
- Position: Wr
- College: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Twitter: D_Mcneil4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Philadelphia and I love that it shaped me as a man through each win and loss I took
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film study, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I typically don’t worry about much because each day is like a new beginning to be amazing.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Growing I used to always be told that I would fail or not overcome obstacles. Each day I succeed and always respond with a positive mentality.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Genuine Team player
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Marcus Jones
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would like to train athletes and help individuals overcome obstacles that seem impossible
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because I already lost a few and wouldn’t want to lose anybody else.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith he has a great sense of humor and an outstanding personality.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My childhood had many different adversity struggles and I’m still standing today.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Got pushed into a trash can during a game against Shippensburg because I was to close to the field on the sideline.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Big hit on special teams against Slippery Rock
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill- Respect the game
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• A non physical trait that will help me succeed at the next level is my passion and desire for the grind, day in and day out.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My oldest brother who passed away because he was inspirational and wasn’t able live his full potential by the time he passed away.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Dancing Dom’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kenan Allen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Everyone will always have something they dislike about you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown his work ethic is impeccable but sometimes we all have to get taught lessons
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My brother has been one of the biggest influences on me. He’s been through so much adversity and has battled and changed his life in various ways.