- Name: Cornelius Sturghill
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 192
- Position: CB
- College: University of Louisville
- Twitter: boomane_6
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Memphis and the thing I love most about my hometown is the blue collar mindset everybody have
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study conditioning then strength if you know the opponent like the back of your hand and you’re conditioned that’s all you really need to beat them.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry I feel that if something happens it was destined to happen anyway
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
•Being a Great teammate
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Don’t know honestly
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• An Accountant
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room gets cleaned first then car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith because he’s versatile can play a person in any circumstance
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Getting shot in the foot the way I dealt with it involved a lot of praying and rehab
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping game winning pass when I was 9
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Interception against Kentucky
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kevo Muney-Always talking To God
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical if you are a smart player you don’t have to do much physically To make plays
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Cousin just to talk
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tony Pollard
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected Being liked can fade away but respect last forever
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom just because she was the person to instill hard work and dedication in me