- Name: Amara Cisse
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 190
- Position: DB
- College: Pace University
- Twitter: ac_hammer11
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• New York City- I refer to it as the city of lights, the city that never sleeps, what I love most about it is that you get to meet people from all nationalities, religion, and learn from their point of view and their way of life.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1) strength and conditioning, I put this as number one because a lot of your success is determined by your off season. 2) I put practice second because it is the time you get to sharpen your skills, try new things, and learn on the fly. 3) film study is what separates you, it is also where you get to see your mistakes, study yourself, your teammates, but most importantly your opponents.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family, everything I do is for them, I want to give them the life that we always dreamed of
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• While starting up my own company, I failed several times but every time I failed I learned from it, I learned not to make the same mistakes over again and overtime the things that I struggled with were no longer the problem.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my leadership skill is my best quality. I tend to always find myself in a leadership position. I’ve learned to embrace it.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Deonte Harris
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be coaching, with my leadership skills, my passion for sports and my ability to motivate others, coaching is something that I can have a lot of success with
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first, it all starts at home, I feel like most people keep their desk and car clean because they know that others will see it and judge them base off how it is maintained, on the contrary, cleaning and keeping your room clean is self-discipline and you have to do it for yourself.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, because family is everything to me and they’ve been there for me through everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be a comedian, making people laugh and bringing them joy, putting them in a state where they can forget their problems and enjoy the moment is priceless, you never know what anyone is going through.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Graduating and moving on from junior college. This was a difficult time, being young, first time away from home and having to live on my own without a car, dorm or meal plan was difficult but I’m glad I got to experience it, I learned a lot about myself and was able to grow independently.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I fell in front of the whole cafeteria. I later found it funny and laughed it off with my friends
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first punt block, this moment stood out to me because it changed the course of the game, putting my body on the line to make a big play for my team is a moment I’ll always remember.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• On my way- by Meek Mill, this song get me in my zone and I can easily relate to it, being that I started from the bottom and I am working my way up to my dreams.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Consistency is one of the biggest trait you can have that will help you succeed at the next level, being able to put the work in, day in and day out.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My brother, because he was my best friend and my biggest motivation
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would call it One of Us because I want to welcome all types of people
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Eddie Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I’ve never been the type of person that tries to fit in just for others to like me, on the other hand people respect me because I always remain myself.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he has great talent but lacks self-discipline, I feel for him because people are fast to put label on him but no one looks at life from his perspective. Maybe football shouldn’t be his number one focus. He should get himself better first. But seeing where he was to where he is right now is something I feel for. But I also believe he will be back and better
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I believe that failure leads to success if you learn from it, although I hate to lose, I am very competitive
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My parents, they are my biggest inspiration, they never complained about their situation but always tried to find a solution. They installed discipline and always kept me grounded.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Getting to Know: Jacob Roberts, LB, North Carolina A&T nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jacob-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NdbfarBpxV
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Post Retirement Review: Philip Rivers, Quarterback nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/philip… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8O8JAdI7eL
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:Marty Hurney expected to be the new Washington Football Team’s GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/marty-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RbIVCP3A6b
about 38 mins ago
- Packers former General Manager Ted Thompson passed away at the age of 68 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/ted-th… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5NNWhDHzBz
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:Doug Marrone to become O-Line Coach at Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/doug-m… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/0DBoY7EhjG
about 45 mins ago