Former Raiders quarterback Terrell Pryor is fighting for his life this morning after being stabbed in his Pittsburgh home this morning
Former NFL WR Terrelle Pryor underwent surgery this morning and is in critical condition after being stabbed last night at his Pittsburgh apartment in the shoulder and chest, Per Adam Schefter.
Pryor has played for the Raiders, Browns, Redskins, Jets and Bills. He was released by the Jaguars earlier this year and is currently a free agent.
Pryor was the starting quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes from 2008 to 2010, winning the Big Ten Championship twice.
Per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN,
A close family friend of Terrelle Pryor told me the family does expect Pryor to survive the stabbing, and that several family members are by his side post-surgery as doctors monitor his progress.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Youth Sports, What was the coolest play you ever made? Let them stories come out! Your time to brag
about 26 mins ago
- Praise Jesus twitter.com/abc/status/128…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jack Wohlabaugh, OL, Duke University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jack-w… @JackWohlabaugh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Anthony Russo, QB, Temple University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/anthon… @Anthony_Russo15… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Anthony Koclanakis, LB, Murray State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/anthon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago