- Name: Raheem Coxfield
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 225
- Position: ILB,LS
- College: Livingstone College
- Twitter: @SSRTC10
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
•My hometown is Adel, GA. I love my city because that’s where I get my support and drive from
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, then Film
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being the best family man and father
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My sophomore year or high school I was an alternate for state in wrestling. I worked hard and listened to my coaches and came back my junior year and placed 5th in state
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Strength, Instinct
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Rashard Higgins
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member cause I want to be the best family man I can be
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• The Joker, because we have similar stories
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My freshman year of college at Savannah State I had a severe muscle spasm in my back and neck
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting beat by a team we were better than
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I do not have a most memorable play because no matter what it is I worked my behind off to do that job or make that play
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Kodak Black- str8 bars or Linkin Park- leave out all the rest
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Brandon Doe my brother, he was who I went to when I needed to train or have any type of situation
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Eric Kendricks
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because to be respected you have to have done something to get people respect
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice because his actions in that situation does not determine who he is as a person because who knows what he was really going through
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Frank Carter (my pops) when everyone gave up on me he gave me a chance and pushed me to be better and still does to this day
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Chargers are working out P Lachlan Edwards, K Cole Tracy, and K JJ Molson… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wXoyZHr6eE
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago