- Name: Nate Proctor Jr
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 230
- Position: LB, Edge rusher
- College: Western Oregon University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Seattle, WA. I love the energy of the city and the people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning, practice and film study.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about how I’m going to put myself in a position to be a provider for my family.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed at having a nutritious diet and eating whatever I wanted. Once I realized that I couldn’t perform the way I wanted to while having a poor diet, I changed those habits and my performance showed for it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’m a passionate player with a motor.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tyrell Williams
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would become a Realtor or a business owner. Entrepreneurship has always interested me.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, that’s where your day starts.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member and it would be my grandmother because of how much good she does for me and other people. She cares so deeply about others and it’s inspiring.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Michael Scott from The Office. I would choose Michael because he carries himself with confidence and he’s not ashamed of who he is.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my Father a few weeks before high school graduation was my biggest adversity and still is. The best solution that I have found with this adversity is acceptance with a positive mindset.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I was 9 years old I was walking past a group of girls at a summer camp and my sweats fell off.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Blocking the game winning field goal to secure WOU’s first share of the GNAC title.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Rod Wave ft. Kevin Gates – Cuban Links
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I’m determined to finish everything I start.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My father, because I would want to share everything that’s happened in life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Nate’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• KJ Wright Linebacker for the Seattle Seahawks.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. Everyone’s isn’t going to like you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice from the Baltimore Ravens. He had such great talent and made a huge mistake that he couldn’t come back from in his career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My uncle Michael has had the biggest influence in my life because he is the one that introduced me to what “hard work” really is.