- Name: Jordan Suell
- Height: 6’5’’
- Weight: 205
- Position: WR
- College: Southern Oregon University
- Twitter: @JordanSuell2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Vancouver, WA. It’s about 15 minutes away from Portland, OR. What I love most about my hometown is the diversity and how close it is to the mountains, beach and city.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength & Conditioning, Practice, Film Study
Strength and conditioning is what a player needs perform well. Practice makes you perfect your craft day In and day out. Film study will help you see what you did right and what you need to work on from practice and games.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being successful in life
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Freshman year in college I struggled with classes and was on the verge of being ineligible. I overcame it by realizing what it really takes to be a college student athlete.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Sacramento States Corner Backs
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• A job in the marketing industry
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I always clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• A family member because I believe family comes first
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Wolverine because he is pretty much immortal
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Having to watch my mom go through and fight cancer was tough. Being with her and family is what got me through it.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a wide open touchdown pass
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Making a one handed Odell Beckham like catch over a defender my sophomore year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Go Getters by Fenix Flexin
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather who passed away a couple weeks after I was born because I never got the chance to know him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Amari Cooper
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because someone may not like you but can still have respect for you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown because you hate to see guys with great talent and work ethic ruin their careers.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- I would say my parents have been the biggest influence on my life. Ever since I started playing sports they have been to every single game of mine. They have always shown support for me in everything I do. They have been great role models to look up to.