- Name: Isaiah Spencer
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 235
- Position: LB
- College: Lamar University
- Twitter: Isaiah_S_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- My home town is in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. What i love my is my community everybody shows love.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Strength and conditioning in my books comes first I’m a firm believer that getting in shape and treating your body right is the first thing to take off before stepping on the field. Then film, film study is important to me because its like studying for a test that you have the answer to
What do you worry about, and why?
- I try not to worry so much. Too blessed to be stressed.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
- One of the most difficult things for me was trationing to linebacker when I got to college. From rushing to dropping back in coverage was a big change for me, playing in space was challenging for me. To overcome this I spent numerous hours in the film room and the practice field not only learning position specific technique but also defensive scheme.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My teammates say my best quality is my leadership , serving as one of the team captains and also the positive energy I bring to the team.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- Kellen Mond
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
- Physical Therapy
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
- I would clean my room first ,then desk and clean my car last.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- One family member, family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
- Black Panther
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
- My biggest adversity in life was transferring schools it was a tough decision but I had to do what was best for me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
- My most embarrassing moment would probably be my first practice after moving from outside linebacker to middle linebacker and setting the wrong strong side a calling the wrong coverage.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
- My most memorable play of my college career was my very first time playing in a college game my redshirt freshman year. I remember feeling nervous stepping on that field and the feeling of joy rush over me after assisting on a tackle.
What song best describes your work ethic?
- Nipsey Hussle ,Grinding all my life
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- I feel like at the next level you mental is the most important ; being discipline, paying attention to detail, etc.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would say Nipsey Hussle , he was a hip hop/ rap artist from Cali. I would like to have a conversation with him and pick his brain about business plans and life. He was not only known for his music but also his entrepreneurial business ideas/ investments and his effect on the community.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
- The Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
- Dak Prescott
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
- I would rather be respected . I value respect more than how someone feels about me.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
- I have a winner’s mindset. I always prepare to win each game I play.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My biggest influences in life are my mom and my older brothers.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is a dog! @JonM_Salter recently interviewed him.
about 40 mins ago
- Boy this is humble pie twitter.com/gtmbb/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Hey y’all make sure you follow our team at @DraftDiamonds
@JonM_Salter @jrberendzen @NflHeads2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TAmP2QALoE
about 2 hours ago