- Name: Hunter Register
- Height: 6’4
- Weight: 210
- Position: WR
- College: Southern University
- Twitter: chiefhunter_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Lafayette Louisiana. What I love most about it is the food and the support you get from the community.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about how will I provide for my daughter. Because if I don’t, who will?
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of a time I failed at something is my business class. I didn’t make the grade I wanted on the first two test. So I put more effort and studied more. Ended up making two A’s on the next tests.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Saquon Barkley
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Pharmaceutical Sales
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member. I’m a real family oriented person. I love them.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I think I’d be Luke Cage. I like how he responds to being knocked down.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I faced in life was redshirting my freshmen year. It taught me a lot about myself. I dealt with it by getting to know myself more. And became a better person.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a wide open lay up in front of a sold out crowd.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Game winning touchdown on homecoming.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Rick Ross – Hustlin
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma. I know it would bring a smile to my moms face and her sisters.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I don’t think I’d ever open a dance club.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DJ Chark. But he’s starting to get the respect he should.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. It’s hard to earn respect , it’s easy to be liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman. He didn’t even get a chance to live out his dream.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My oldest brother. Seeing him work for everything he wanted and he went out and made it happen.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kyle Nuñez, OL, Stony Brook University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/06/kyle-n…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for June 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Le’Vonte Larry, DB, Savannah State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
On the very first podcast of Christopher Dicerbo’s Slightly Personal Podcast, Chris is joined...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Caleb Carter. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Likely. Together we...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Isaiah Chambers. Together we...