- Name: Felton Hatcher
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 180
- Position: WR
- College: Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Twitter: @FeltonHatcher
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from a small town called Thomson Georgia were to many people don’t make it out because of Violence and the negative things around them but what I do love about my town is football Friday night because that is my comfort zone and I feel safe.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning first because you want to make sure you are in the best shape,then practice is next because you want to get better at you craft and the little detail things and then film to study what you did wrong and right that day so you can come out the next day and succeed.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my mother and the reason is cause she had heart surgery and she just started back to working and I worry about her cause I don’t her to over do it and she just getting back into the flow of things
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• It was my 10 grade year I did not play much on varsity and I felt like I was sorry so that next summer I grind hard and end up starting my 11 grade year I started at strong safety and ended that year with 9 int.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I am a very happy person easy to get along with I’m always smiling.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college is Cory Batie I also I faced Lonnie Johnson Jr and Mike Huges but it was at Junior College in Garden City Kansas.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would like to be WR coach at a high school or work with kids at a recreation center.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family member because they always have been there throughout the ups and downs with the family issues.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Will Smith the reason why I picked him is he carries himself very well of television and is productive at what he does.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The one time adversity hit is was when I was in junior college and I woke up to 22 missed calls and found out that my best friend had passed away do to drowning at the moment I felt like I lost everything because he would call and check up on me and ask me how practice was going and just to see how I’m doing but when I lost him I used that as motivation. I also catch my self at times asking myself what would qua want me to do in this situation? But he is the reason I wear 16 and he is my motivation.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• When I had fast break and tried to dunk and got hung at our school rival game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• October 6 2018, I scored and started dancing because that day was my best friend birthday that passed away.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Places You’ll go by Major Nine.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Marquavious Cummings the reason I would bring him back is so he can see how far I have came in life and did not give up on our dreams.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name my dance club IT’S UP
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• John Atkins
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected and the reason I say respected cause it can get you long way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Vince Young, I feel bad for him because he knew he could have came at his coach in a different way but instead he let his ego get the best of him
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents because growing up all I seen them was work and provide for me and my sister so I trying to strive for a team like them
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospects: Trey Ragas and Elijah Mitchell, RB, Louisiana Lafayette Ragin’ Cajuns - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/louisi…
about 28 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Levi Lewis, QB, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/levi-l…
about 30 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Corey Sutton, WR, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/corey-…
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Thomas Hennigan, WR, Appalachian State - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/thomas…
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Zac Thomas, QB, Appalachian State University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/zac-th…
about 33 mins ago