What is up with players and social media? Darryl Roberts the Jets defensive back went nuts on a social media tirade yesterday as well after losing to the worst team in the league.
“I’m sorry but it gotta be said!” Roberts wrote, via the New York Post. “All y’all fake ass fans f—in kill me wit dat negative s—, if u gon rock wit us then rock wit us but if u ain’t shut tf [the f—] up please & go like another team! And another thing y’all need to stop @’n players talkin crazy becaus y’all known dam well you wouldn’t buss a dam grape in a fruit fight! Ok i’m done have a nice day!”
Roberts went nuts and it seems like a lot of emotions have been flying around after yesterday. Browns cornerback Jermaine Whitehead went nuts calling people crackers and threatening to kill them, Jamal Adams called out an ESPN reporter and now Darryl Roberts.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- New York Giants owner’s daughter committed suicide after a long fight with depression nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/giants… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Steven Taylor, OL, Southern Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/steven… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/RlNGAU5pFz
about 2 hours ago
- Stop praising yourself and give the Lord the glory. He helped you achieve everything, and can help you accomplish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Derrius Guice reportedly choked his girl out until she was unconscious nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/derriu… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Rangers Win Draft Lottery, Will Pick No. 1 Overall ift.tt/3fFvs1q
about 10 hours ago