- Name: Christian Lassiter
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 260
- Position: DE/DT
- College: Central State University
- Twitter: @Only1Lass
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Cleveland OH, what I love the most about my city is the sports atmosphere and food as far as sports I feel like Cleveland has the best sports 2016 should be a prime example the support we give our teams win or lose is amazing even the browns when they went 0-16 we still supported because that’s the hometown team and in all actuality Cleveland is really a Football town and the browns are gradually coming along.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say practice is always number one because that’s where you get better and can improve on what you’re not so much good at, Film is most definitely second because after you practice or play in a game what do you do? You watch film to see where you can get better and where your messing up at, then comes strength and conditioning with me playing on the Dline since I was young you have to be strong in the trenches but it’s not always about just strength your wind has to be up and you have to be able to go all four quarters.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I feel like I worry about my future the most honestly there’s always that doubt that all humans get it’s a normal thing I worry a lot about whether or not this game of life football of course will work out in my favor I played since I was 6 and football is all I know I thank god I wasn’t one of those kids that had to be done with the sport after high school and I got blessed to continue to play in college but the ultimate goal has always been to play at the next level and that’s what I worry about.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In Ohio we had something called OGT and it was 5 parts of the test you started taking them your sophomore year in high school so the first go round I passed all four parts which was English, Science, History, and writing, one part I just could not get was Math that subject took me 3 years to past and it came down to my senior year where I had one last chance to past everything was on the line my scholarship my future EVERYTHING but what I did to persevere was I got a great tutor I studied very hard and when that time came around I end up passing and I was able to continue my journey which was a blessing.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is I’m quick off the ball like for example we would have practice and one of the O lineman I’m going against would get mad at me because he thinks I cheated the play when in all actuality I just read their body language and was able to tell which way the ball was going and like I said I’m quick.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Honestly none comes to my mind I mean over my four years I’ve played some good athletes but I never really played just ONE good player.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If football was to end today, I probably would look into to Real Estate because I have always been intrigued by flipping houses I definitely would have to do more research but it would definitely be something I’m interested in but also I make smoothies I would love to open my own smoothing shop.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• You always clean your room first because that’s just a presentation of how you are and live if your room is clean then that’s how your lifestyle is you’re a clean man or female if your room is nasty then that’s just how you are you don’t care about the way you live, Desk should be second because if you are in the work force and have people coming in and out your desk should always be clean to let people know what type of person you are, Lastly I would say car because that’s materialistic stuff everybody knows you should have a clean car that’s a no brainer.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family first because when I don’t have anybody else with me I always have my family regardless of the situation I have no problem with helping others but my family will always be there when no one else isn’t.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would definitely be thanos I just loved the role he had in the avengers the power that he had and how he just operated made me like him.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity had to be my junior year in high school not being able to play due to ineligibility but that didn’t stop me from getting better and getting ready for my senior year I worked so hard in the off season I end up getting 3 scholarships my senior year all division 2 Ashland, Central state, and Malone and I also earned defensive MVP award, and all conference
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment has to be not being able to walk the stage senior year of high school but I’m over it now life moves on.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I never give up on plays the Most memorable play of my collegiate career has to be my hit stick on Tuskegee in 2017 & 2019
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill Won’t Stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I have a nose for the ball I’m very quick off the ball even though I play defensive end I mostly played Dtackle my whole life I’m not just one of those tackles that clogs up a hole I make plays as well
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Probably my little cousin name Tyree he killed himself in 2014 because of bullying I would ask him why did he do it and ask him could I have done anything different.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Lass Moves
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I would say the most underrated player is Joe Schobert for the browns linebacker.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I love this question I could care less about who likes me but you will respect me because that’s all I give out if earned.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say Ryan Shazier because his injury was so unfortunate and he had a hell of a career ahead of him but the important thing is that he is still alive and able to walk and do normal things that human do
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing I’m not a loser I’ve always had a winner’s mentality but I do feel like if you are surrounded by losers then eventually you will have the same exact mindset but when you get around winners all you want to do is win nothing less.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence would have to be LeBron he is the definition of role model he’s involved in the community his name is never in the negative light he’s been the goat for 17 years he keeps his body in shape and is still able to go at the age of 35 and most importantly he earned my city there first championship ever in 2016 and I’m so appreciative of that
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Who is your favorite player on your team and your favorite player in the NFL on another team. I will go first!
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Bills are working out former Tulane TE Charles Jones II nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/charle… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bengals are working out former Villanova OT Brandon Hitner nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brando… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Titans are expected to work out former Missouri OT Paul Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/paul-a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago