We are hearing that former Utah State strong safety Jontrell Rocquemore worked out for the Cleveland Browns today. Rocquemore is a 6010, 210 pound safety that we recently had complete this workout video. We have been telling guys for a long time about making workout videos like the one below, and it looks like another player has received a workout from his updated workout clip.
We completed a workout video with him earlier this year, and also completed this prospect interview. I feel he will get a shot eventually this kid is a gamer.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Could the Eagles be on the verge of making a huge signing? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Lyndemian Brooks, RB/WR, Grambling State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast Player Interview: Larnel Coleman, OT, UMass nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/that-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Keyshawn James, DL, Fayetteville State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/keysha… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- What was your best sports moment as an athlete? We want to hear it, share your story!
about 59 mins ago