According to Falls County Sheriff Ricky Scaman, 18-year-old Baylor football player Logan Compton was driving north on State Highway 6 during a rainstorm when he lost control of his Dodge pickup truck, which slid off the roadway into a grassy median before crashing into a southbound car that had two occupants.
Logan Compton, is an 18-year-old tight end for the Bears. He was arrested by deputies and taken to Falls County (Texas) Jail after the county’s grand jury returned a sealed indictment Monday and unsealed it Friday
The driver of the car, 30-year-old Hermaleen Haney, was pronounced dead at the scene. The passenger, 37-year-old Jeremiah Haney, and Compton were injured in the crash and taken to Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest, per KXXV.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Colts punter Rigoberto Sanchez reveals that he has cancer and requires surgery nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rigobe…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Samuel Cosmi, OT, University of Texas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/samuel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Update, Good news, he did not tear his Hamstring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Coastal Carolina Edge Jeffrey Gunter nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jeffre… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago