- Name: Ashton Antwine
- Height: 6’0
- Position: FS/CB
- College: Northeastern State University
- Twitter: @AA_NoBatteries5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Edmond Oklahoma, it’s a great place to live. What I love most about my home town would the community. If your from Edmond you always have people in your corner that are praying that you make it in life.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• First for me would have to be strength and conditioning because you can’t perform to the best of your ability if your out shape. Second would be film study you should know every opponent you play against and every detail they do. An the last one for me would be practice, the preparation you put in always shows up on gameday and only you how much work was put in.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My future I want to be successful in life and not knowing what is coming next makes me worry sometimes.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• when I first got to Northeastern State, I failed a class that I need to pass to play the next season. I panic and I didn’t know what to do. So how I overcame it was, I was able to retake the class over the summer and I prepare for the class differently and pass the class with an A.you can do anything you put your mind to.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Personality / Trustworthy
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dede Westbrook
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coaching or Trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member because family is first no matter the situation.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Coach Carter from the movie coach carter and why he changed people’s life in that movie. He changed boys into man.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I broke my ankle the second game of my senior season. It hurt me because I wanted to be on the field so bad. I ended up having surgery to repair my ankle. I wasn’t able to walk for two months and it was tough but I had an unbelieve support system that kept me going and believe in me to get back on the field. After all my rehab, I was finally cleared to play ball football again. God is so good.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• when I was ten years old, I tried to wash my own clothes and I washed my whites with some colored clothes and turned everything pink.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first interception of my senior season, I will never forget.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Dream & Nightmares by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Be coachable
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My mother Kimberly Antwine, she passed away when I 14 years old, she was my best friend and I wish she here to enjoy life with me and also to see what a good job she raising me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Drip Drop
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Mike Evans
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because respect can go a long way. There will always be someone that won’t like you but they will respect what you do and why you do it.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon he’s a beast on the field, but off the field he has an addiction. That has been crippling for some time now. He tries so hard to overcome it but somehow he always finds himself in the same predicament.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I Hate to lose!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My aunt Sonya, she took me and little brother after my mother passed away. She had already had two children of her own at the time as well. She’s an amazing women and she took us in like we were her own children and I will forever be grateful for her. She taught me no matter what gets in the way there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2017 NFL Re-Draft: Browns take Patrick Mahomes with the first overall pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2017-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/taron-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yuMJqr8BUW
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago