Today is a sad day in football. The Arena Football League the place our owner started his career is over. The AFL has officially filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy according to a press release from today.
The Arena Football League was once the league that paid players hundreds of thousands of dollars, and was the league that found Kurt Warner.
What a sad day.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago