According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, Oakland Raiders offensive tackle Trent Brown could be facing some massive punishment.
The newly signed offensive tackle was mentioned in a lawsuit in California on Monday, and this lawsuit paints him as an abuser. While this is just a law suit, we have not heard of any criminal charges being filed against Brown.
The lawsuit, filed Monday in a California civil court on behalf of Diorra Marzette-Sanders, makes various accusations against Brown, the most serious of which are that Brown “slapped the Plaintiff across the face leaving her mouth bloody and her face bruised,” that he has “bruised, bloodied and battered” her on multiple occasions, and that he threatened to “shoot yo ass in the f–king head” when she threatened at one point to leave with their son.
The lawsuit alleges that, in March 2019, Brown “grabbed her face and covered her mouth while choking her out until she couldn’t breathe,” leaving “a ring of bruises around her neck.” The lawsuit also alleges that, in April 2019, Brown “grabbed Plaintiff’s arm, took her into a room, locked the door, slapped her across the face and punched her in the ribs” while the couple was vacationing in Hawaii. In June 2019, Brown allegedly slapped Marzette-Sanders in the face, resulting in police being called to the scene and a police report being filed.
The plaintiff is represented by Waukeen McCoy, a San Francisco lawyer who also is an NFLPA-certified contract advisor.
Brown is a big boy, and with the Raiders drama from the Antonio Brown case this is not looking well for the Raiders. If they lose Trent Brown it would be a huge loss, because he has been their best offensive lineman so far this year.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jack Wohlabaugh, OL, Duke University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jack-w… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/49weNHJqe3
about 18 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Anthony Russo, QB, Temple University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/anthon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7Bmj6j4AH9
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for July 14, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Da6DrnlghX
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Branden Mack, WR, Temple University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/brande… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TCiTThID2p
about 38 mins ago
- Hugel: An Expanded Playoff Could Save College Football in 2020 ift.tt/3fu1VbB
about 39 mins ago