- Name: Kyle Hinton
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 310
- Position: OL
- College: Washburn University
- Twitter: @BigMyke_Hinton
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Peoria, Arizona. The thing I love the most about that place is the weather. I can wear shorts year round and its pretty consistent most of the time.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice, then Film Study. In order to be successful on the field I think Strength and Conditioning is of utmost importance because you can’t do much without your body being physically ready to play an extremely taxing sport such as football. Practice is very important also because it develops your techniques and immerses you in your team’s scheme. Film study is important because it helps you play faster and be ready for gameday but if you haven’t dialed in on the first two things, it won’t matter that much.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about having regrets. I strive to make everyday count and put my all in to everything so that I won’t look back on anything wishing I could’ve tried harder.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My Freshman year during fall camp I got shoved into a starting position for a practice and got my butt kicked by the defense. I learned from it and pushed myself to be better so that I never had to experience that again in any situation.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates would say my work ethic is my best quality. They always like to joke around about how I’m always in the weight room or in coach’s office watching film.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Best player I’ve ever played against in college was Nathan Shepherd from Fort Hays State. The guy was a monster and had a unstoppable motor to get to the ball.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a police officer and pursue a career in law enforcement
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room would definitely be first because that’s gonna take the most time and energy out of the three.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would probably save the family member because family means a lot to me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender, because he can control all 4 elements and bring peace to the world
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was just growing up in the military, moving around every year and having my dad gone for a lot of my childhood was hard but my mom was very strong for us and I could always depend on her for anything.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• In my first day of college I accidently went to the wrong class and tried to play it off like I was supposed to be there until class was over but the professor called names and pointed out to everyone that I wasn’t supposed to be there
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Against Northwest Missouri State my sophomore year we ran our signature power run play and broke off a huge run and ended up scoring that drive. During the run I sprinted so hard that I was keeping up with the running back and after we scored the whole stadium went wild.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustlin’- Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring back my dad’s father, never got to meet him
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Charles Leno Jr- Chicago Bears
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Respected is earned and isn’t taken lightly
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Antonio Brown- Great player, fame and a bad attitude seemed to cloud his judgement
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents. Their strength through hard times has shown me how to be resilient in the face of any adversity
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Here’s What Types of Gambling NFL Players Can Enjoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-21/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/G4Ws6jAgY9
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Mixon injury update; Could be more serious than we believe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX Of The Week: Justin Jackson, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Beyond the Negotiation Podcast: Sam Tiger and Hygens Success talk about life as an NFL Agent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2018 NFL Re-Draft: Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen go 1 and 2 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2018-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago