- Name: Jordan Jones
- Height: 6’1
- Position: TE
- College: Prairie View A&M University
- Twitter: jordanjones3433
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in frisco Texas. What I like most about Frisco is how fast it grew and how much you can do out there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning. I feel practice is the most important because be repetition is key to the success of your game. Film study is next because in order to play your best game you have to know your opponent. Strength and conditioning is last but still important because the game of football is a fight and you have to last the entire game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family because i know all the things they did for me growing up and my goal is to return the favor.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I decided to transfer from Grambling state I looked at it as a failure because I never quit or start something i don’t finish. I trained hard for the remainder of the season and overcame that feeling by earning another opportunity to play.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My size.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against is Danny Johnson.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a firefighter.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• My room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose my family member because family always comes first in my book.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Will Smith because he’s my favorite actor.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I would say it would have to be not having the success I dream of, I overcome it by working harder.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Forgetting my wallet at my house on prom night and having my date pay for me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching a goal line touchdown in the 2017 national HBCU championship.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Price by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great grandmother because I would want to show her I’m doing everything I told her I couldn’t do.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Taysom Hill
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because being liked never got anyone anywhere, respect did.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Shawn Oakman because he was falsely accused
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• HATE to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mother because she has been the person I go to when i need guidance.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa their starting quarterback over Ryan Fitzpatrick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/tua-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- MLB DFS October 20: World Series Game 1 ift.tt/2HkUyHN
about 53 mins ago
- ICYMI:Head Coach Rankings After Six Weeks of NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/head-c… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Sk2d8FsBw
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Best surprising draft picks of the past decade nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/surpri… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/MZ4O5hijp5
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Son and Father shot at a Youth Football game in Florida, Father’s dead nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/youth-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago