- Name: CJ Jennings
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 200
- Position: OLB/Nickel/ special teams
- College: Southwestern Oklahoma State
- Twitter: Fab_v5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Georgia. I love that I had coaches who cared about us from the age of six. I love that the community pushed us at a young age to succeed and win
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, Practice, Strength and conditioning. Film will help me prepare for practice and games. This gives me mental reps, to evaluate and learn. Practice is where I put those mental reps to actions and see what works best for me. Strength and conditioning last because it will help me recover from practice and get bigger, faster stronger.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Having a happy life and successful career. I want to be happy and make my family proud. I want to take away all of my family problems.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I didn’t play much as a sophomore. I lost my starting sport and started splitting reps. I had to work out extra before school and after practice. I met with my coach more often to see what he wanted/expected. We watched film daily and made corrections.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My personality. I can brighten a room and be a positive leader that can get others to follow behind me
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Chad Hovasse. He pushed me as a freshman and helped me build my confidence. He showed me what it means to be a leader and push others around you
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I will be an athletic director and football coach
Room, desk and car – which do you, clean first?
• Desk, a clear space allows for a clear mind to think and work
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member. My family has been through so much together.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Id be Mark Wahlberg in invincible. He had talent when he was a 5 star around 2 stars. When he came around more 5 stars things didn’t go as planned. He kept working and pushing himself. He was a selfless player and did his 1/11th so that they could win as a team. He made the best of every opportunity
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Even though I grew up loved by both parents, I grew up in a broken home. It affected me and my siblings constantly. They looked up to me for answers. I kept positive and kept pushing myself to be successful. Told/showed my siblings that, that’s not how it’s supposed to be. Now I’m about to graduate and set a good example.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Me and my brother broke the from glass on the stove playing with pool balls
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Returning a kickoff return to the house, my first career touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Untouchable X NBA Youngboy. I Put my all into this I can’t lose, even when winning seems illogical losing is far from optional.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non physical- attitude and effort I can push myself to be as successful as I want. I never limit myself
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle Ant. He was taken at a young age but he had so much potential.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Crash my party
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Larry Fitz. He is a hard working reliable target. He plays hard and blocks hard. He goes the extra mile and constantly working on his craft.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Respect is earned from work ethic, being liked is just emotion that means nothing
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel, He tried to get help. He was able to get away with in college; he didn’t see how much it would affect him later. He was a winner but kept around them same crowd.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
•I hate to lose, I worked all week. Once game day comes around, it’s time to collect my paycheck.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Both of my parents. They made sacrifices so I could win in life. They pushed me to be the best in everything that I do.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Predicting A Trade: Trent Brown To The Los Angeles Chargers For A 2021 Second And A 2022 Fourth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Chase Daniel To The Patriots For A Conditional Seventh Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Predicting A Trade: Brandon Brooks To The Atlanta Falcons For Deion Jones And A Third Round Pick… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago