Two Wyoming football players are in the news for not paying traffic fines. Cornerback Azizi Hearn and Cornerback Antonio Hull were both booked for traffic violations.
Hearn was charged with driving with a suspended license and reckless driving, while Hull was booked for failure to pay fines.
Hull’s charges stem from driving with a cancelled license.
Hull started all 12 games last season, while Hearn was a sophomore transfer from Arizona.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Exclusively Big Ten Picks ift.tt/37GiLmy
about 36 mins ago
- Amazing Show go check it out! twitter.com/da_megazoe/sta…
about 47 mins ago
- JUCO football player Dee’Arius Reese shot and killed after being shot for a second time in a month… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 23, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Aaron Jones injury update; How bad is his calf injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/aaron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago