- Name: Aaron Ray
- Height: 6’5
- Weight: 310
- Position: OL/RT
- College: Chowan University
- Twitter: Dowork_Aray73
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from North Augusta South Carolina right on the border of Augusta Georgia great city but also a treacherous place to live in but my parents did a great job of raising us there. What I love most about it? My friends are really the only reason I love coming back home because there’s really nothing for me to do there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, and Film study
Reason why I have these in order is because you have develop that technique in order to be good in that position then along the way you will get stronger over time if you in College or Pro, Last film study isn’t hard if you know the position on the field it should be easy but it do take a lot of film work to see what your opponent can and cannot do
What do you worry about, and why?
• I do really worry about much if anything only thing I worry about is my family because I don’t see them like most family see their kids
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• One of my Goals was to be on the CIAA ALL-Conference team, but I didn’t make it. The following summer I stayed all summer working out and getting in shape to be the best that I could be and the following year I was an Honorable mention
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leadership, very humble guy that like to see others do well for themselves
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I want to be a Coach/Teacher to stay in the sports world things I like to do
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• I’m cleaning my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My family, I don’t know those strangers! I know my family ones that’s been there through thick and thin with me so I would save my family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would want to be the Hulk he smashes things “HULK SMASH”
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing weight was a big adversity for me I didn’t know the proper way to lose weight I was taking pills which aren’t good for you, but then I got my head right started eating healthy and drinking water
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Plenty of embarrassing moments can’t name one
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Interception Play that my QB through and the defender was running down the sideline and the out of nowhere “BOOM” I came and hit him out of bounds.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustle Hard- Ace Hood
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My Charisma
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My nephew, died when he was 16 and to see my sister hurting like that hurt me and seeing my father giving the eulogy and seeing him actually cry was heartbreaking
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• ARay “BOOM BOOM” Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyron Smith
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected at the end of the day people can like you but do they respect you as a person because that shows there true colors
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Derrick Rose because he was on the come up of really changing the point guard position in the NBA
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to WIN
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, they always told me they are here to support me and whatever I choose to do in my career