- Name: Wyatt Wozniak
- Height: 6 foot 3 inches
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Position: Center/Offensive Line
- College: Indiana State University
- Twitter: @wyattwoz
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• It is a very close community and everyone is very nice. I lived there my whole life and I still have many friends that I met there.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, film study, strength and conditioning. Practice is key to learning and mastering your skills and is the best way to prepare for an opponent. Film study helps with knowing how your opponent plays and how to beat them. Strength and conditioning is still key to success but it is last because a weaker player can still beat a stronger one if practice and film study are done right.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about failure because I have high expectations for myself and I work till I achieve those expectations.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I tried out for the basketball team and didn’t make it. I decided that I would focus solely on football and start training immediately. I made my goals even higher for football because I would focus much of my time on it.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My football IQ. I think that football IQ is an underrated attribute and it has excelled my football ability tenfold.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Khalen Saunders
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would join a college athletic department on the business side with the goal of becoming an athletic director.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member even though it is selfish I don’t know how I could live with myself if I let a family member die.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Iron man because he is a genius, rich, and a superhero.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The death of a grandparent. I dealt with it by being with family and comforting each other.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Accidently farting loudly in front of my class in school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• A triple overtime touchdown to win the game against South Dakota in the 2018 football season
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Remember the name
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• IQ, my overall understanding of football has excelled my game at the college level and I think it would do the same at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma because she died when I was young and I never really got to know her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Jiggle
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I think offensive linemen are always underrated by one specifically is Mike Pouncey.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because being liked is easy being respected takes work
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ryan Shazier because his injury was the worst I have ever heard of.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win because I believe that when you’re playing for something you love you will play even harder.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father he has helped me grow into the man and player I am today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Nate LaJoie, DL, Michigan Tech University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:Exercise for Football Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/exerci… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9qv5AdzUVd
about 1 hour ago
- Should the Jets Trade for Top-Flight Receivers? ift.tt/3e8wiV5
about 1 hour ago
- Tony La Russa is the Perfect Hire for White Sox ift.tt/37SxNFZ
about 1 hour ago