- Name: Taeyler Porter
- Height: 5’9
- Weight: 200
- Position: RB
- College: University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
- Twitter: @Taeylerporter2
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• The hard working people that grind and hustle everyday to provide for their families . also the love that everyone shows as if we are all family.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Film study , 2. practice , 3. strength and conditioning . Film study will get you prepared for the game and whoever opponent you are playing against . Practice also gets you prepared and the more repetition you run a certain play the better it is for you to know what that you are doing in the game .
What do you worry about, and why?
• Not being successful in life because I want to be able to take care of my parents .
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A test , I was kind of sad because it lowered my gpa . I made sure next time that I was well prepared and studied the subject or whatever topics that was going to be on the next few test .
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I would assume that I am a humble and team first guy .
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Plenty of guys can’t really name all.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would say an actor
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• one family member because family means everything to me .
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Chris Tucker because he is my favorite actor and also very hilarious .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Leaving my first university as a freshman and taking the junior college route . I overcame it by staying humble and believing in myself while working very hard .
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Don’t really have one .
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first collegiate touchdown as a freshman .
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Wit it by Gunna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandma because we had a close relationship
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The One
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Dernest Johnson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ricky Williams because he could’ve been the best RB in that time period .
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Family . They always believed in me and kept me level headed . They kept me motivated.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is a stud! Kid is a gamer twitter.com/dvandernat/sta…
about 36 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9mrDBwoOkU
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL COVID-19 OPT-OUT TRACKER nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/covid-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pLwYnrGpRb
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 5, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/6jO79cgack
about 46 mins ago