- Name: Ryan Barabe
- Height: 6040
- Weight: 205
- Position: Quarterback
- College: Seton Hill University
- Twitter: @ryanbarabe004
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Cape Cod, Massachusetts and what I love most about it is the beaches.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study first because it gives you a chance to see everything that is happening and correct any mistakes as well as pick up on any tend
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being a failure. Not necessarily in other peoples eyes but in my own because I set high expectations and standards for myself.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of when I failed was last season against Mercyhurst when I failed to produce anything in the first half. I was pulled and I had a decision to make. I could be angry and not care or I could help the next QB. I made it a point to be the first person to see him when he came off the field and the last person to see him before he went on. We went on the win that game.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my love and care for the people around me and my arm.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I’ve ever played against in college was David Pindell when he was at Lackawanna JUCO and I was at ASA
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football my career would be some type of counseling
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save one family member because family is everything
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television or movie character I would be Jon Snow from Game of Thrones because who doesn’t want to ride dragons and basically run the world.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life has been missing my little brother and sister grow up, but I overcame it by knowing that what I am doing know will benefit them later in life
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was probably when I was a little kid in preschool and wouldn’t let my mother leave when she dropped me off without throwing a huge fit.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was my first completed pass as a Seton Hill Griffin which was a 70 yard touchdown to Ardell Brown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• The song that best describes my work ethic is “Keep Ya Head Up”-Tupac
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I think I have is being able to take advice and apply it to my life
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I opened a dance club I would call it MOJO’s
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL I think is Drew Brees
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected than liked because it is more long term than being liked and shows that you have some sort of accountability.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel the most for Vince Young and would have loved to see him play because he was so electrifying in college.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose!!!
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•The biggest influence on my life has been Jesus Christ because before knowing who Jesus was I felt like I was lost but now that I know him, I cannot remember who I was before.