We are learning that former small school offensive lineman Will House worked out today with the New England Patriots.
Will House out of Southern Nazarene University, a school in Oklahoma City is a small schooler with a huge heart.
House is a 6-foot-3 and 314 pounds is a beast. House put up 31 bench press reps at 225 pounds. He ran the 40 in 5.17 seconds. He showed a 30.5-in vertical leap. His three-cone time was 7.85 seconds, right at the historical average for guards.
He was a four-year starter, playing three years at left guard and one at left tackle. He redshirted one season, but it was a medical redshirt season after his sophomore year.
In high school, he didn’t play varsity until his senior year. He started for the first time that year after jumping up in weight from 215 to 260 pounds. Previously, he had been on the B team.
This is a true story of hard work, and someone I could see the Patriots signing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Patriots send a couple picks to the Texans for WR Will Fuller… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Did You See This:Predicting a trade: Jets trade to Quinnen Williams to Cardinals for a two draft picks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 7 QB Index: Baker Mayfield jumps into the top 3 with his amazing performance nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Week 8 Jets Injury Update ift.tt/2HGV7va
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago