- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 236
- Position: LB
- College: Marian University (Indianapolis)
- Twitter: @poyserthatguy20
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Good! Easily can be distracted by it but its close to Six Flags.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Films Study, practice, conditioning, Strength
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family because I hate to see them struggling.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?• had high hopes to winning sections in basketball lost in regionals came back the next year more focus then anything and won it the following year
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Leader, leading by example
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• CJ Ham
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• it depends if it was a little kid stranger or family member I would save them bc they have more life to live.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martian Lawrence
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• coming down a level and not playing I had to humble my self and be a team player. I work hard that off season and ended up being a 2 year Captain for the university
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• falling on my face at a prep rally
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first interception
What song best describes your work ethic?
• last breath- Future
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Mental toughness, Student of the game, and a hard worker
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Martian Luther King jr- he impacted the world in such a positive way.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• ya mon
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• damario davis- saints
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected- great players or people are not always liked but always respected.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Collin Kaepernick- its not because of his talent on why he’s not in the league.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?• My brother he been with me since I was born he was there for the highs n lows in my life and he always supported me.