- Name: Marquez Trigg
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 220
- Position: RB
- College: University of The Cumberlands
- Twitter: @QuezTrigg
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Home is Glasgow, Kentucky. It’s small town with a good community. I love being able to go back and see my family, friends, and former teammates.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Strength and Conditioning, Film study. I think working hard af practice and taking care of your body is most of the battle to being a good player.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Just making sure I have a positive effect on everyone surround by me because that’s what people will remember the most.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Dropping a pass on a 3rd down. I over came it by converting the another 3rd down a drive later.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jalen Hurts
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, because my family means a lot to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spider Man
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Not being able to help my team get a win. I’ve dealt with it by finding ways other than playing Running Back such as special teams.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting my shoe string stuck in the escalator
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring my collegiate TD my Freshman year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Meek Mill – Respect The Game
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical. Knowledge is power and I think expanding your game mentally will help you succeed at the next level.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My uncle, because I never got to meet him.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• James Connor
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, being respected with take you a longer way in life than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick, I think he was surrounded by a wrong crowd.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Definitely my father and older brother, looking up to them helped me be the person I am today.