- Name: Kam Prewitt
- Height: 5110
- Weight: 190
- Position: DB
- College: Campbell University
- Twitter: @Dreadhead_CEO
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Birmingham Alabama and we have to earn everything that we get. Nothing is easy. I love how that work ethic that I have grown to know is displayed in a day to day manner .
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I say strength & conditioning is the most important because you have to be a certain level of fit to be capable of handling the workload it takes to be great. Next is practice because it is a day to day process of perfecting your craft. Then comes film study. You have to be able to break down your opponent to always stay a step ahead.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about much but I do worry about not becoming the person that God wants me to be.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when I was 12 or 13 I did a backflip and landed on my neck. I cried got up and tried it again successfully.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They probably would say that I’m funny and that I can make anyone laugh.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Competing against Anthony Miller at practice when I was at The University of Memphis was tougher than the players I have competed against in games .
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career would be real estate and coaching if I couldn’t play football.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I clean my room first, you never know the company you may have.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose to save my family because family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would choose to be Black Panther. He’s my favorite character .
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I’ve had to overcome was making it out of my city. I went through many trials & tribulations to get to where I am in my life. All I can do is thank God for the work ethic he’s instilled in me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I left The University of Memphis. I felt like I let all of my loved ones down.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my college career was the interception that I had in the spring game at the University of Memphis because it let me know that I could play with the big dogs.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Roddy Rich- Ballin
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait that you could have at the next level is being able to fully understand the game of football in all aspects so that you can have a mental advantage when it comes to your game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead I would bring back my grandmother so that I could meet her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• If I were to open up a dance club I would call it Kam’s Boom Boom Room.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Arthur Maulet.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect can get you a long way in life.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I feel for Michael Vick because I was his biggest fan. The media portrayed him as a image that he wasn’t and he eventually proved them wrong.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose. It doesn’t sit with me well. When I win I feel as if I were suppose to have won.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• All of my peers that have made it to the NFL (Daron Payne, Tony Pollard, Arthur Maulet
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steelers are screwed again, I am not a Steelers fan but boy they are getting screwed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/steele… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kellen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- The best game on Thanksgiving has been moved
about 26 mins ago
- Facts and a coach twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 28 mins ago
- Hearing the game is being moved Turkeys
about 30 mins ago