- Name: Jerrick Orr
- Height: 5”11
- Position: WR
- College: University of West Alabama
- Twitter: @jo4_playmaker
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is very little with not much to do. What I love the most is it helped me be the person I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Conditioning,Strength,Film Study.
The reason I say that is because you need to be in shape to run one speed the whole game and that’s fast. Secondly your strength keeps you from getting hurt and being more explosive. Third but definitely not last is film study it is important, but I also feel like your opponent plays different every game. It’s nice to know their weakness and strength though.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making it. The reason is because my family supports me so much and I just want give them the world one day off my talents God blessed me with.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I dropped a wide open pass for touchdown. I started smiling afterwards because I know that wasn’t something I do but my mind was on the next play to be great.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to catch the ball no matter what’s around and my speed.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kaleb Chalmers
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Mane this a hard one , but football saved my life so without that I don’t know what I would be doing in life honestly.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, but I would find away to save the strangers too and also, I say family because that’s what is important FAMILY.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin Lawerence to me he made tv shows funny to me.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• When I got in trouble in school and had to transfer to D-2 it humbled me and now I don’t take it for granted at all.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Dropping a wide-open touchdown to start the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 4th and 18 we was losing 24-21 with 1:08 on the clock on homecoming. I caught the ball on the 2 yard line with a pass interference call.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Moneybagg Yo Relentless Mixtape- Intro
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The way I think.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My NaNa just so she could see how far I done made it in life.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Chile
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Derrick Jones
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I want to be respected because you got to give respect to get respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because when he in the league I feel like he a top 5 receiver easily.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win nobody likes losing regardless of situation winning just feels different.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My entire family I don’t think just one individually, although my little sister might just be at the top because she always remind of what I told her I was gone do for her once I make it.