- Name: Dejuan Lang
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 195 Ibs
- Position: Corner, Safety
- College: New Mexico Highlands University
- Twitter: @ICheck_24
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Cincinnati ,Ohio I love my city because it defines who I am. It is one of the reasons why I grind as hard as I can.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
- Film study- without film you will be more than likely to be lost on the field.
- Strength and Conditioning- You can’t perfect your craft being tired and not in shape.
- Practice- Is where watching film shows an if not it shows that as well. And if you are in shape and as strong as you need to be strength and conditioning becomes easy.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my family back at home because back in Cincinnati Ohio you never know when the last day can be So me doing school is good for my family and me because some of my younger family looks up to me so I can stare at them and the right path
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• when I went to Indiana State I had to transfer because of my grades. I think that’s when life really struck me and I had to make a decision on if I wanted to make something good out of it or fall down.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think they would say my leader ship on the team. Reasoning for that they all know that my experience goes a long way and I’ve been through some of the worst and some of the good
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tevin Coleman, Carson Wentz, David Johnson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I think my career would be Something that has to do with sports because I have a love that can’t be broken with sports
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would say one of my family members because I feel like family is everything and especially with me family is very important
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Courage the cowardly dog, Reasoning for that I felt like I knew what was coming before he did it all the time
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I had to face and my life is when my father passed away when I was a junior in high school three days before the playoff football game. One source on how I dealt with it is by continuing to do what I think he will want me to do and that’s to graduate college and play football
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• One embarrassing moment I had it was when I was running down on kick off and two people hate me from both sides of my body and I just dropped then forgot what happened
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play I have in my collegiate career as well and I got an interception to seal the deal for us to go to the playoffs for the first time in 33 years at Indiana State
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hussle- take no days off
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• far as being physical I feel like I have everything I need to make it to the next level but something that’s non-physical I love to watch film so I’m just not a physical player I also think that I am a very smart player as well
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
- I would bring my father back because there is a lot of stuff that he taught me that help me with today’s life he was a very encouraging person sort of a life coach I would say.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jaire Alexander
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be a respect it because people who say they like other people might not respect him as a person but I still like them but if you respect a person you’re gonna respect everything they say or do
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Adrian Peterson because what he had going on was something with his child and discipline and I feel like without discipline some of these children I would run around acting crazy
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life would be a man named Vinny Clark the reason I say that is because after he played in the league for a few years all he wanted to do was come back to the city of Cincinnati and help the youth which was me and gave me a different perspective on life is something that will help me in the long run
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Fan Controlled Football Prospect Interview: Darryl Virgies, Running Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/darryl… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/CfCMhgDe2h
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Former NFL player Louis Nix III is reportedly missing, several weeks after being shot at a gas station… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Let's please spread the word. Louis Nix III the former Notre Dame defensive tackle and the Houston Texans draft pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Former Chicago Bears football player arrested in Oklahoma for reportedly human trafficking nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/human-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago