- Name: Daniel Reid-Bennett
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 197
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Elon University
- Twitter: @bennett_reid
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is a small city in north carolina that is known for chopped BBQ. I love how everyone is supportive of each other and committed to making the community better.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Film Study, Because when you study film and know what to expect it makes the game easier and allows you to slow things down on the field.2. Practice, Because practice helps you better prepare yourself to be the best player you can be by building muscle memory and good habits 3. Strength and Conditioning, Because you need to be in shape and strong enough to compete at the highest level.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about anything, I just make the best out of life and take everything as it comes
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In high school I failed to get more than one Division 1 offer, so I put in my mind that I would make the best out of the opportunity that I was given and reach all of the goals that I have set for myself
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They can trust that I will do my job and give them all I got every play
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Diontae Johnson, Toledo
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be an Entrepreneur
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• 1.Room, 2.Desk, 3.Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would choose to save my family member because family is very important to me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Lightening, Because I would want to save the world from all of the people who are trying to destroy or manipulate it
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was having my son while in college, but I’m pushing forward 10x harder and I am fortunate to have great support from my family
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a interception that could’ve changed the outcome of a game
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The first play of the Delaware game when I got a strip on the QB
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Places you’ll go -Majornine
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Football IQ and Effort
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandfather, I never got to meet him but I would’ve loved to know him
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Some Nights
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Lamar Jackson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Because not everyone is going to like you for you but they must respect you
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kapernick, Because he is just standing up for what he believes in and that shouldn’t take away the fact that he is a good Quarterback
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, Because she has shown me and my brothers that if we work hard we can achieve all of our goals and dreams despite the odds against us