- Name: Christian Angulo
- Height: 6’2
- Position: Cornerback
- College: Hampton University
- Twitter: @strapped_23
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Miami Florida, and some of my favorite things are the Spanish food, South beach, the nice weather, and the overall landscape.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study is the most important because you have to be mentally prepared when it comes to practice or the game. The next most important is strength and conditioning because your body has to be physically prepared going into practice. The last most important, is practice because you have to go through your progression and you have to get reps at the things your doing in order for you to perfect it.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t worry about anything because I trust God.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I don’t look at things as a failure, I feel as though I learn from every situation and I see how I can improve for the next time I’m faced with the same situation.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They feel like I’m a very positive person
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My freshman year at Cincinnati when I went against Johnny Holton in practice.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football, I would coach football because I love the game.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I would clean my room first because that is where I go to relax
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family because I know they love me and have my back.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any character I would be the Joker because he’s fearless and has a few loose screws in his head. That is the same way you have to approach the game of football.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was being treated unfairly at my previous school and being mentally strong enough to push through. Then from there coming to Hampton and proving why I deserve to be a starter at cornerback, which thanks to God I was able to do.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really get embarrassed I’m more likely to laugh at myself along with everyone else.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Future – Never Stop
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I feel you can have is perseverance because you’re bound to face adversity but it’s all about how you overcome it.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Nipsey Hussle because I want to ask him how he was able to become an entrepreneur and build himself into the man that he was.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it Groovin Cuban
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL is Mazzi Wilkins. He’s currently with the bucs but he’s been playing at a high level and I’m sure he’ll continue to prove himself.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I rather be respected because someone can like you as a person but not respect you, if you’re respected it doesn’t matter if you’re liked or not because you still have the respect of others.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Johnny Manziel because he was a great talent I just feel like he didn’t have the proper people in his corner telling him to stay humble through all of his blessings.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose because I take it to heart and I have pride in winning everything that I do and being the best in what I do.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•God has been the biggest influence on my life because once I started appreciating the things and people in my life things began to go well for me so I give all the credit to him