Zae Crain a standout football player in Biloxi died in a Wednesday automobile crash that also involved two other football players.
Former Admirals defensive back Zae Crain died on impact in the crash, according to Patrick Magee of the Sun Herald. Jeremiah Braziel, who also played football at Gulfport, and former Harrison Central running back Keon Moore were also in the vehicle and injured in the collision.
Crain was a standout and recently committed to play at EMCC.
According to WTOK-TV, the crash took place on I-59 in Clarke County near Enterprise when the car, which was headed southbound, ran off the road and overturned near the 132-mile marker.
The two other players were taken to the hospital as well, and are in critical condition, please keep them in your prayers. As for the Crain family, please lift them up in this tough time.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 3 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 11 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 15 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Duke Williams I told y’all
about 18 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- I could see the Saints trading a CB, Jets a likely suitor.
Could the Dolphins be making moves? They want Clowne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone