- Name: Tyler Allison
- Height: 6’2 1/8
- Weight: 310
- Position: OL
- College: Ferris State
- Twitter: @TylerAllison71
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Macomb, what I love most about back home is the amount of people and the facts that there is no shortage of anything there. Your gonna get as good of an opportunity there is in Macomb for just about anything.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• Letting people down, because I want to be the best me and if I let someone down would mean I’m not living up to that.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed a class in high school and like anything else I don’t succeed at I go back at it with everything I got.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• The want to get better/student of the game
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Nathan Shepherd
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Mechanical Engineering or Coaching
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk if it’s a work desk. If not then room
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save the three because that’s more lives saved my family would understand.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black panther, because he’s the protector of a whole nation and protecting people runs deep in my blood.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• biggest adversity would have to be when I was blocking Nathan Shepherd for his last college game 1 on 1 all game. I buckled up my strap and gave him the best fight he got his whole senior year. Ending with him walking off the field fuming in frustration.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• losing a run block one on one in high school to our best D-lineman getting our running back hit harder than he ever got hit before in front of the whole team.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Probably opening series against Harding, they sideline clapped and chirped when they saw me at LT against there conference defensive player of the year DE. So I proceeded to put him on his face and back for the rest of the drive.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• You can’t stop me – Andy Mineo
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I am a ride to the occasion type player, the more pressure the better I play. Also IQ I love to study my opponents tendencies and form counters to your strengths.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My fathers Mother, I never met her and ik how much she meant to him so I’d love to meet her and show her the man he has become and the man he raised.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Phillip Rivers
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, Because I don’t care if someone likes me but respect is something that is a must.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose for sure
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My father, because he’s shown me how to push through any type of adversity you could face.