Jefferson Parish Sheriff Joseph Lopinto said a 22-year-old suspect in several homicide investigations was killing people randomly and could be connected to other cases in New Orleans and other jurisdictions.
A former University of South Alabama football player accused of killing multiple people in Louisiana has been arrested and is being held without bond.
Sean Barrette, 22, allegedly killed three people in Jefferson Parish and is believed to be responsible for other shootings in the parish.
On June 17, Barrette allegedly killed Isai Cadalzo, 22, at the intersection of West Metairie and Henry Landry streets in Metairie.
Less than 24 hours later, he allegedly killed Manuel Caronia, 45, and Nicky Robeau, 57, at West Metairie and North Starrett streets, according to the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Barrette played college football at South Alabama, Mississippi State, and Southeastern Louisiana University.
Barrette is charged with two counts of first-degree murder, one count of second-degree murder, three counts of attempted second-degree murder, two counts of obstruction of justice and aggravated criminal damage to property.
Many believe he has a mental health problem, but if that is the case how did he get a weapon?
- Did LSU brush off a serious claim that Derrius Guice sexually harassed a 70-year-old security guard?
- Rams defensive lineman takes a shot at Jared Goff saying Matthew Stafford is a level up compared to Goff
- Louis Nix III was with another person and reportedly intoxicated the last time he talked to anyone
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- He is going to be a stud too! We love the unnoticed! twitter.com/ig_barnes/stat…
about 37 mins ago
- Scouting is the funnest thing ever because not everyone sees it the same way. I think that is why the NFL draft Ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- I would not be shocked if the Bears franchise Allen Robinson the Lions franchise Kenny Golladay and the Bucs franch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago