- Name: Raul Aranda
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 193
- Position: WR
- College: Louisiana College
- Twitter: @Aranda4six
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
- I was born in Tela Atlantida a small beach town in Honduras, I moved to New Orleans when I was 4 years old. New Orleans has been great to My family and I, it can get very hot and humid. What I love most is the culture and the food.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about my Mother a lot she works in a power plant which is a tough environment for a woman to work at but mainly because she’s a two time cancer survivor.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I set a Goal to get a Scholarship by my junior season of high school but I came up short, I worked extremely hard that off season, my senior year God blessed me with 6 full rides before signing day.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
- My Leadership and my Focus
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Amik Robertson from Latech
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would consider becoming a Wideout coach and invest in Real estate.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
- I would definitely save that one family member, because the love I have for my family runs very deep I wouldn’t be here without them!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Dwayne Johnson( the rock), He has worked his way up from nothing and because his approach.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity has to be when my mom was diagnosed with cancer, My brothers and I had to step up and team up to help pay the bills of the house while going to school and playing sports, that was a big obstacle for me.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I went inside a car that was exactly like mine there was someone on the passenger side.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My very first catch has to be the most memorable.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Lil wayne- Sky is the limit
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
- My mental toughness
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my Dad back to life I would love for him to come to one of my games and see me ball out, I know he’s proud of me.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Viva la Banda
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Ryan Grant, WR Oakland raiders
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be liked. Respect goes a long way but being liked opens up doors for you.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson, I think he was better than that, he was on his way to a Hall of Fame career.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother has been the biggest influence in my life I know she’s a woman but her work ethic and her perseverance is unique. My father also was a big influence in my life but God had other plans for him!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Week 7 Power Rankings, After 7 Weeks Steelers are in the top spot nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/week-7… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Three Point Guards the Clippers Could Sign in Free Agency ift.tt/3oGjURl
about 57 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Julian Edelman injury update, How many weeks could Edelman miss? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/julian… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago