- Name: Justin Hill
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 195
- Position: WR
- College: University of Mount Union
- Twitter: @_JHILL1_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Circleville Ohio, it’s a small town about 30 min south of Columbus. Its mostly is known for the ” Pumpkin Show ” where family and friends get together and have a good time. What I love about it is that everyone knows everyone and there’s a lot of love in this town.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
I feel that you need the right film study that way you can put what you learn on to the practice field and translate that onto the game field as well. Strength isn’t something I would want to put last because you want to be able to perform at your best. Strength and conditioning are very important when it comes to the game of football.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about anything because it puts stress on your body. When playing football, you should only be worrying about the team and how you are going to beat your opponent.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My freshman year at Mount Union we lost in the semi-finals in 2016 to a really good football team. I felt like that was my biggest failure because I knew the talent we had on our team and knew how hard we worked to get there. The year of 2017, we had a great group of guys that were hungry and had a chip on our shoulders from the previous year. That whole 2017 football season there were so many people doubting us, not thinking we could come back from a loss. It was almost like we had a big target on our back. December rolled around and we put all of those doubters to the side and won the 2017 D-III National Championship. By far the best moment of my life. That’s how I overcame my failure.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My hands and how I high point the ball
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Blake Jackson
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I feel like I could be a good business man
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room is number one. always clean. the desk is always clean. And my car is also clean. that’s my baby
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My first impulse is to save a family member, but if I could get to the strangers and save them too I would. It would all have to depend on the situation I’m in.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Superman. He’s strong, he cares about saving people, and he tries world great.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• 2017 we were in Wisconsin playing in the semifinal game. We were down 35-10 going into halftime. We ended up coming back and winning the game 43-40. We played with heart and never gave up and gave it our all.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My freshman year of high school I was the only freshman playing varsity baseball. We were playing a really good team and my coach called me in to close the game. I was nervous but didn’t want to let my team down at the same time. My first warm-up pitch was over my catchers head and over the backstop with a crowd full of people. I wasn’t nervous after that lol
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my collegiate career was making the only touchdown catch in the 2017 Stagg Bowl.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Gods Plan by Drake
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My strong Faith in God
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Grandpa Sandy Hill. I know he’s watching over me every day of my life. He is the reason why I picked a football up. He was one of the best running backs in the state of Ohio in the ’60s.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Warren G’s Dance Club
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Mike Thomas
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. Everyone can be liked, but being respected takes hard work.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson, I feel like he let off-field issues get in the way of his gameplay.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I love to win, I never lose i learn.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•Hands down both of my parents. They’ve sacrificed so much for me in life that I don’t know where I’d be without them. Love them.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- XFL Draft Diamonds – Defensive Backs for the XFL Combine and Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/xfl-di… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zJtCa1S5Ij
about 36 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Contract Extension for Melvin Gordon Reportedly Isn’t Going to Happen Anytime Soon ift.tt/2JK1OeI
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for July 22, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Leondre Crosby, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/leondr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/2KZcTvrKv9
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Sepesitiano “Tiano” Pupungatoa (All American LG) from South Dakota State is a Viking! #Vikings
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone